I`m using the EasyAR Sense 4.3 Unity Plugin in combination with Unity 2019.4.28f1.
My ImageTargets are perfectly detected by the ImageTracker in the Unity GameView. But, when I export my application to an Android Device, the App starts up, but it doesn’t detect any ImageTarget.
I use the following build settings in Unity:
- Graphics APIs: OpenGLES2 (Auto Graphics API = Off) - changing to OpenGLES3 leads to the same problem
- Mutithreaded Rendering = Off
- Minimum API level = 26; Maximum API level = 30
- Scripting Backend = IL2CPP
- ARCore SDK is set to "optional"
- ARCore for Android 11 is activated in the EasyAR Settings
- Gradle is updated to 5.6.4
The application was tested on an virtual device via AndroidStudio (Google Pixel with API 30)
I get no error message in Unity.
I hope someone can help me!
Thanks in advance.